My Name Is Yummy Mummy and I'm a Starbucksaholic.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I just cold called 7 Starbucks stores to see if any of them will be open tomorrow (after I was amazed to find that my neighborhood store would be shut down..... all day). 

Sweet Baby Jesus on Christmas morning, the 7th one said they would be open from 7:30am-7pm (shout out to the Starbucks on Newbury between Dartmouth and Exeter). I tell you it's a Christmas miracle! Without my latte tomorrow would be a long day. The Husband (also an addict, the key to any great relationship) already volunteered to pick them up.

All I want for Christmas is a Grande Soy Latte. Thank you Santa and thank you greedy corporate coffee monsters!

4 comments :

Me said...

I believe the one in the South End is open too! Little Jonathan Papelbon and you could go there, and he would have plenty of space to run around.

Jean said...

I'm confused....Dartmouth and Exeter? In England? Where are you?

Jean said...

Oh, and have a wonderful Christmas!

Robin M Anderson said...

I'm in England.......New England!!! We stole all your names!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!