I figure I have about 4-7 days until I know whether or not I am officially knocked up. Until then I plan on turning my blog into a vigil where we can all patiently (ya right!) wait. Here is my list of updated symptoms.
- Still can't stop eating. Like CANNOT STOP EATING. Here is what I consumed today. One decaf (for baby's sake) peppermint soy mocha. 2 pieces cinnamon sugar toast. One HUGE bowl of pasta covered in mozzarella and basil with tomato sauce. 1/2 bag white cheddar soy chips, and 2 chocolate chip cookies. Oh yea, and it's only 4:30pm. I CANNOT STOP. If I am not preggars I am going to have some serious hell to pay in the gym next month.
- Looking fuller. Especially in my belly. Yes, this likely has to do with the massive amount of food I'm consuming, but I sear it is lower than that. Like my uterus is bigger if that is even possible this early.
- I am freaking exhausted. I have not been able to stay up past 9 for the last week and am continuing to pass out on the couch.
- Boobs have jumped almost a cup size. Always a good thing.
- Skin is a hormonal hot mess. I have a pimple under my eyebrow the size of my eye. Who even knew there were pores there?
- I still am looking at nurseries. Pink nurseries.
- Yesterday afternoon, and again this morning I was crazy nauseous. Always a good sign.
Never being one to patiently wait (understatement of the year) I have of course taken pregnancy tests. I bought a four pack on sale and I am hoping not to have to go back for more. I took one yesterday and today and both were negative. I know it's too early so I may skip tomorrow and start up again this weekend.
I of course will be keeping you updated....................................