Post Christmas Exhaustion.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa came, he saw, and he left this mummy absolutely exhausted! I sure most of you out there feel the exact the same way. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and have a long and restful weekend.

 Here are some pictures of our big day. 

Looks like the little man made the "nice" list.


A present from grandpa aka Santa (this was the Christmas thorn in my environmentally friendly husband's side)


Wonder pets!


And finally a present from mommy, since I couldn't get a real brother ready by the big day I figured this was the next best thing!

2 comments :

lunarossa said...

What a lovely little darling! I would pay big dollars/pounds/yens to reverse back to those days!!! Enjoy him as long as you can. All the best. Ciao. Antonella

TheOnlineStylist said...

Bless him in his little PJ's! Looks like you had great fun! Small Child had present overload - please tell me how I can control my mother next year who bought her 23 gifts - ridiculous! I don't want my Small Child to be Spoilt Small Child!
Hope you have a great New Years! We are having a cocktail and canape evening - what are you up to?xx