To Do List...Ta Done!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

By now you all know that I am a type A+ overachiever. Sometimes the really annoying kind. Annoying especially to myself when I put too much on my plate and I have to become Supermum to get it all done. The holidays, unfortunately, are no exception. It is this time of year that I always try to channel my inner Martha Stewart. 

Today I learned the hard way that snow and an active 16 month old can make even the simplest of tasks an absolute nightmare. Somehow we made it through and I am looking forward to a quiet Christmas Eve with The Husband, the Little Man, and a giant glass of Prosecco (or two...who am kidding, or three). 

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a continuing Happy Hanukkah. I hope you all have safe travels and that you get everything you wished for. 

No comments :