It Has To Be a Sign.... Right?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

When I get emailed a picture of my dream bag a few days before Massachusetts has a tax free weekend,  I have to think that there must be some kind of a coincidence happening. When I call and find out that there is only one bag left, and they are willing to break the rules and hold it for me until Saturday, well, that just has to be a sign....right? Here is what the "stars" are telling me I must have.



Can you say love? As in LOVE!

The designer is Vanessa Bruno, the store is Dress, and as of Saturday the bag is mine.

When two things are fated to be together, who am I to stand in the way?

3 comments :

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

A match made in heaven I think!

Shari said...

Beautiful bag! What a perfect coincidence. :)

Polly said...

Lucky you and happy shopping.