Coooooookkkiiiieee! (sort of)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Remember how devastated I, along with a large portion of the mom world, was when Cookie  unexpectedly, and for no good reason, folded? I hate to say it, but I honestly still can't let this magazine go. Next to my bed I keep my remaining 7 issues, dog eared, with missing pages, and about once a month I look through them remembering what once was. The great recipes, the amazing mom fashion, the simple parenting advice, not to mention the fabulous design ideas it carried for kids in the house, big and little.

In short, I miss it.

This is why I was so excited to stumble upon this group, via Lucy and I, which has uploaded old issues of the magazine. I know it's not the same as a new issue each month, but it sure beats looking through my half destroyed copies.

Also for all you Domino fans, there's a group for that too.

Now if only we could find a way to bring back the two BEST MAGAZINES EVER!

Oh, if I could only rule the publishing world...

No comments :