Currently.

Monday, February 10, 2014

 After a non-stop, action packed weekend, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was, last night,  to curl up on the sofa with my hubby, a fairly large glass of wine, and my new favorite show True Detective (are you watching? last night was insane!!!). When I woke up this morning, I couldn't believe it was already Monday again!  Where did the weekend go? Actually, where did January go?*  

Before I forget it all, here is a little of what we've been up to these last few weeks. 


The LM started playing hockey err skating at school. He tries so hard, but let's just say this is one things that does not come easy for him!


This guy got a "big boy" haircut, and is suddenly a big boy!


That might have something to do with the amount of shake shack burgers he's been consuming. Having one right around the corner is dangerous, very dangerous. 


The LM and I have been doing a LOT of skiing. 



Now, that he's found the jump park... I have a feeling we are going to be doing quite a bit more. 


We are still buried in snow. 





Which finally worked to my advantage last Wednesday when the kids were snowed in, and I had a baby sitter booked to take the LM skating. Cut to me and my sister running out the door for a viewing of Her (amazing) and afternoon cocktails (equally as amazing.) 


My Dad found this beauty on Craig's List for the LM, and he's already dreaming of all the things he will do on it, the next time we go to Costa Rica. I have a sneaking suspicion it is going to be hard to pull him out of the water!


Finally, these three... I love them so much. 

Let's just hope Friday comes as fast as Monday did!
* I am most definitely not complaining. The warmth of April can not get here fast enough!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! We were snowed in all week too. The kids didn't have school and I didn't have work because power was out everywhere! We did some sledding, attempted to build snowmen, and when the roads were clear, made a visit to the science museum. (I needed a change of scenery.) LM playing hockey must be so cute! I would think as active as he is, he would be a total natural! That's okay, a bit of hard work to master something is good for everybody. I took my little man adding for his first time finally! I probably should post about it cause it was so cute. Glad you had a good time!!