Distressed Denim DIY.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Super distressed denim is all the rage for Spring, and this is one trend I stand behind 100%. I have a few pairs of jeans that I never wear, whether it's due to staining (thank you boys,) or a wash I'm not too crazy about, that I always think I would love if they just were distressed a little bit. After some  digging online, I found this great video by Free People which shows just how to distress your own denim. After watching it a few times, I can guarantee you I will never pay for a pre-made pair again! It really is just too easy to do yourself, and the best part is you can control how much or how little "wear" you want! Tomorrow I'm hitting the hardware store in search of a razor blade, and I'll be sure to report back if I am successful!


(Photo credit via Intermix)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the top this girl is wearing. Do you know who it is by? And could you please do a post on what to pack for a city vacation in July? Thanks. Love love your blog and style.

Robin M Anderson said...

I tracked down the top! here is the link http://www.intermixonline.com/product/iro+lame+chiffon+tank.do?sortby=ourPicks

thank you so much for your kind words, I will definitely do a post on that! great idea!!

xx

robin