Our little family isn't doing so well right now. My husband is in the process of scheduling a serious surgery to remedy excruciating pain that he's been having for months (more on this later) and we didn't get the exact news we were hoping for this morning. To add insult to injury, Gray came down with the croup on Tuesday, followed by what may have been the stomach bug on Thursday, and the LM is covered in head to toe hives, which he keeps getting because of the cold climate. There is still snow everywhere, and getting around town is difficult, and honestly I'm ready to throw in the towel.
It turns out someone has to hold this ship together, and as luck would have it, that someone is me. By the end of next week, I'm hoping things will be looking a lot better around here, and I can report back with good news. So not to bore you with my complaining every day, I'm going to be on a mini hiatus from the blog, just until everyone is on the up and up... fingers crossed by the middle of next week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. My SIL is coming up tonight from NYC, so already things are looking little better.