Spring Wishlist.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

 Let's not talk about Winter ever again. Okay? After yesterday's snow fall (which I have to admit was kind of pretty) I am more than ready to hit the fast forward button to May, and again live in a world where the windows can stay open all day, the kids can play in the park, when the sun sets after dinner, and I can no longer justify living in my husband's fleece, complaining about how I can never seem to get warm. Does that sound good? Since I can't really do much about the weather, or daylight savings time, let's just jump ahead to the fashion part, which really is the best part of Spring anyway. 

This is pretty much what I want to look like from April- July.


... and my virtual shopping cart drawing from that inspiration. 


Railroad jeans! Yes, Please. 


Topped with this insane leather jacket.


Obviously, there has to be some floral in there. This blazer is to die!


Finished with the perfect sneaker.


Or clog. I'm obsessed with these after seeing my girlfriend in them last year!

Perfect Spring uniform, done and done. 

What about you all? Anything you are lusting over? Anyone have that fast forward button? 

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I love it! Those jeans are crazy cute! As are the shoes. Funny, I was never much into florals in the past, but I feel like I need some in my life right about now. I wonder if it's just all this snow talking....