Cookie? They Made a Magazine JUST For Me?

Monday, June 1, 2009


OK, has someone in the Editorial world been reading my blog? I mean, they must have. How else could they have created a magazine that was made JUST for me? Seriously, if I had been born a magazine, I would be this magazine. Today my day was completely made (yes, it's the small things) when I got home today and found my June issue waiting for me in my mailbox. I am a new subscriber and a reader for a few months now, and I must say this is my favorite day of the month.  

Sure I like my Vogue, US Weekly, In Style, Glamour, and Sunday Times but I would trade them all (yes, I said all) in for just one monthly issue of Cookie. This magazine has everything that I love. Fashion, design (baby and adult), healthy recipes, celebrity moms, advice and generally all things fabulous in the baby world. When I read this magazine I have a smile on my face the entire time. It makes me so happy to be a mom, and it inspires me to always look to the sunny side of motherhood, especially on those rainy (aka cranky) days.

If you are a mom, or aspiring mom and you do not read this magazine than you are seriously missing out! I would like to write more but I have that fresh issue just sitting there staring at me. Must pick it up.

A sleeping baby, a cup of tea and new issue of Cookie? Life couldn't get any better. 



4 comments :

Jodi said...

Thanks for the tip I love reading about those things too!

Jean said...

Why is the magazine already writing about Halloween? (on front cover) It's only June for goodness sake!

Robin M Anderson said...

Haha, that was an old cover. My favorite issue so far...I probably should have pointed that out! The new one is Tori Spelling and is all about Summer. Yes, it would be insanely early for a Halloween cover!

xoxo

Julie Q said...

Alright- you've sold me. I dont even have KIDS and I want to order this magazine :)