Currently.

Monday, October 22, 2012






 Inside a toddler meltdown.
(sometimes all you can do is sit back and watch)





Fall is officially here, even if we are enjoying some T-shirt weather.








Last week I tried to teach the boys to double dutch jump rope. I failed miserably. 


This face kills me. I can't believe he's so grown up.


I realized, this year, that we are seriously lacking when it comes to Halloween decorations. I have to remember to pick some up for next year!






A late night skateboard session in the garage, that Gray couldn't wait to get in on. 


 
Trying to redeem myself for the lack of decorations. The batman symbol may be my proudest mom moment.... ever. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a great time apple picking (and by we, I mean the three of us who didn't miss our morning nap) and I have lots more pictures to share! Stay tuned...

No comments :