Weekend Links.

Friday, October 19, 2012



What are you all planning this beautiful Fall weekend? Sunday, we are taking the boys apple picking, at our favorite spot, and we will be joined by the LM's girlfriend (yes, he has one, and according to each of them they are in looooooooooooovvvveeeeeee) along with one of his best buds. Luckily, we will have quite a few parents around to chaperone ;). I'm also eagerly awaiting the return of my husband, who has been in El Salvador this week. While I've enjoyed my extra Parenthood time at night, it will be good to have my couch buddy back!

Here are a few links from around the web to kick off your weekend. Hope it's a great one!

These iPhone cases are awesome. Leave it to Marc!

How cute (and easy) would these be for those halloween parties?

I was in desperate need of new pants (in a good way) and am in love with this cord alternative.

We recently signed up for Boston Organics and are drowning in kale, I'm definitely going to make this and this!

Can you imagine having this closet? I could die in there!

My girlfriend turned me on to this blog, and I am obsessed. This is another I can't get enough of! Yay, for stylish moms!!!

Ryan Gosling won't put you in a binder

This coat is so beautiful. I would wear it everywhere for the rest of my life.

What a cute idea for the thanksgiving table.

Fall dressing, perfected.

My favorite shoe company is having a sale! I'd pick up these, these or these. Use code LRFRIEND20 for 20% off.

Speaking of sales, 50% off holiday cards! If you need an invite to Gilt, just email me!

(Image via Pinterest


No comments :