Patterned Pants: Do or Don't?

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


I'm not going to lie, when I first saw celebrities stepping out in floral patterned pants, I was like, "what the what?" Honestly, I just didn't get it. Well, somehow this trend has grown on me, and now I'm all "patterned pants YES, where can I get some.... NOW!" I don't know what it is but dressed up, or dressed down, I am so in to this look and I can't believe I have spent most of my adult life in boring old plain pants. Blah ;) Look at what I've been missing out on!







Here are a few of my favorites (and current lust items) for everyday wear. Meaning, I would wear them EVERY DAY!

Source
Source
Source

 And here are a few dressy options, so perfect for those upcoming holiday parties. 

Source
Source
Source

Patterned pants: In this house? Definitely a do!

2 comments :

beach bum mum said...

Yes I have just succumbed too! Although I'm doing more of the relaxed pattern print pant as I'm pregnant I can't handle the skinnies anymore! Asos has quite a lot but I have bought a few cheapies at chain stores as I don't think I'll be wearing them again next season!

Victoria said...

I have a love hate with them, some days it works for me others not so much.