Gift Guide 2012: For The Little Men

Friday, November 30, 2012



click to enlarge
1/ legos seem to be all the rage right now (seriously, it's all my kid talks about with his buds) and this Star Wars Advent Calendar is packed with character figurines, which, from what I've been told, is the best part  2/ cotton striped pj's... you had me at striped  3/ as with #1 hex bugs are hot right now, and make for great stocking stuffers!  4/ a gun for the gun shy parents, while it may look aggressive, it shoots disks instead of bullets, and is sure to make any little boy squeal with glee  5/ old school vans, in a can't miss me color  6/ my LM was begging for a robe, and now wears this one every second he is home  7/ a great hat for all those dudes out there  8/ my favorite shirt of all time  9/ what little boy (or girl) wouldn't love staring up at the stars at night, here is a miniature version if you aren't ready for the commitment (this is at the top of the LM's list)  10/ Yes, I'm obsessed... the tepee is still the perfect gift

Stay tuned, next week I have gifts for those little ladies, the hostess, and the home!

Hope you've enjoyed my holiday picks!

1 comment :

Rob and Amber said...

I MUST HAVE THAT TEEPEE. MUST HAVE. Great lists!! I love that t-shirt too. Adorable.