Weekend Links.

Friday, November 9, 2012


What are you all up to this weekend? I'm super excited, because my SIL is coming up from New York, for a last minute visit. Our plans include hanging around in our cozies, drinking copious amounts of wine when the kids go to bed, brunching with Gray, and plenty of girl talk. In short, it's going to be a great weekend! I hope you all have something fun planned!

Here are a few links to get your weekend started! xx

A great song, to kick off the weekend.

Another great way to support the victims of Sandy. You can also make a donation to the red cross here

Emerson Fry released the rest of their Fall Collection. I'd go for this, this, or this


As if the tulip table wasn't already perfect. Just add gold. Swoon.

I'm making this perfect fall dish, this weekend.

I keep seeing this shirt everywhere. I think it's stalking me.

My style twin. I think I wore some version of this, every day last week. 

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna....  Such a godess and a great pick for Woman of the Year. 

What an awesome sleepover idea

Such an easy way to spruce up those yard sale finds!!! I am now on the hunt. 


Speaking of tables, how great is this? I would love to do this to an outgrown train table. 

Word