Speaking of Sparkle...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


 Okay, so I realize that not everyone is a sequin junkie like me (why? oh why?) but I saw this on Pinterest the other day, and just had to share.

S

 How great is this gold tipped, french manicure !?!?

This is such a great way to add a little interest to any outfit, and it's minimal enough that even you sequin-phobes can wear it with pride! Now, I will be the first to admit that I loathe the french manicure (I know there are some of you out there who will completely disagree) BUT I am just over the moon for this delicate, updated version of the original! This is perfect for any holiday/ New Year's Eve party, and I think I might be rocking some gold tips at Thanksgiving next week.

Too much? Nah, there is no such thing ;)

Sparkle day AND night.

Where do I sign?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Soo pretty!