Holiday Sparkle.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

 When it comes to holiday dressing, I, for one, am a HUGE fan of the sequin. I mean, since you can't dress like a Christmas ornament 365 days a year (why, I'm not quite sure), isn't it only fair that Thanksgiving through New Year's Day you are allowed to wear as much sparkle as one can? I know, some say sequins at Christmas/ New Years are too predictable... but I'm sorry, sequins are just where it's at. ESPECIALLY when they are done in an unexpected way. Do a little, do a lot... do it from head to toe. Just do it. Paired with a chunky knit? Perfect. Boyfriend chinos? Perfect. On a bag, with a sequin dress in a different hue? Double perfect. On a pair of shorts? Yep, perfect. The point is, you just can't go wrong with a little sparkle. For me? The more the better!





Here are a few of my picks for the upcoming holiday season. Remember, don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle! This goes double for your holiday wardrobe! (click to enlarge)


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

P.S. Those gold pants are killing me. #someoneinvitemetoapartyrightnow



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I just love some serious sparkle. when dressing up I go by: when in doubt, add some more sparkle. kidding, sort of. but it has to be elegant. these are some gorgeous pictures.