Lost Items, Found Words.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

This weekend we did a little "spring cleaning," aka we looked for all the Husband's missing (ahem misplaced) items before we leave for our three week trip to Costa Rica. I thought the little man would find this a bit boring, but much to my surprise he was more than willing to chip in.


We never did find the items, but we eventually determined that both were in a missing blue beach bag. We must have repeated "blue bag" about a thousand times because at one point the LM looked in the closet and said "blue bag." This is the first time he used two, yes two, words together and we are pretty damn proud of the little guy. Not only did he "find" some new words, but the floors also don't look too shabby, if you ask my opinion.

You may notice in some of the pictures that the house is in a bit of disarray, all in a never ending search for the illusive blue bag.

EDITED: I would also like to point out that again his father picked out this outfit. 


2 comments :

Kimberley said...

Wow, 3 weeks in Costa Rica - that sounds FABULOUS.

I think I'm going to have to start leaving bitchy anonymous comments about you...since I am clearly jealous of your life!!!! ;)

Robin M Anderson said...

Kimberly, this may be the funniest comment I ever had. I'll discuss more in detail but believe me it is not all it's cracked up to be. 3 1/2 weeks with only your husband and child to talk to in the middle of the jungle, that is a LOT of family time!!

xoxo
ym