Yummy Arugula Pasta.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is one of the easiest and Yummiest recipes that I have come across in a long time. It was actually inspired by The Husband who called me one day and said that he wanted a pasta with some Arugula and chickpeas in it. Um, OK I said, I can handle that. In the end it was super delicious and took about 10 minutes to cook. 



Ingredients (for 4)

1 box penne pasta 
1 lemon squeezed
2-3 cups arugula
1 carton grape tomatoes halved
1/2 carton crumbled feta
1 can chickpeas
3 tbs olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Recipe

Boil pasta. Add in arugula, grape tomatoes, feta, chickpeas (cold) and stir. Dress pasta in olive oil and squeezed lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 

5 comments :

Julie said...

how many does this serve?

Robin M Anderson said...

Serves 4.

TheOnlineStylist said...

YM...this sounds Yummy! I love arugula.. or rocket as we call it here (had to google it to be sure!) Am gonna make this! x

Anonymous said...

What size is a "carton of feta"?

Robin M Anderson said...

opps sorrry. I think it's 8 oz.

ym