LOVE WINS!!!!!

Friday, June 26, 2015


What a day! Ever since I heard about the ruling on same-sex marriage I have been crying happy tears of joy and doing a dance very similar to the queen herself, the notorious RBG. Knowing that my kids are going to grow up in a world where they can marry whomever they choose, (when they are much, much, much older) free from discrimination and hate truly means everything to me. To a be a part of the civil rights movement of our time is not something I take lightly, and I am so thankful to those who dedicated their life to fighting this necessary fight. 

The last paragraph in the decision is so beautiful and profound and it perfectly sums up what marriage truly means.


 IT IS SO ORDERED! 


These boys and I could not be happier for all of our brothers and sisters! This shot was from last year's pride parade in Boston. 

You know I can't talk about the decision without mentioning our #RBG tote. Given the monumental decision today, these totes are going fast! Make sure to get yours before she's gone!


Today was proof that love is always stronger than hate. Today, #lovewins

Dancing RBG from here
Print of decision by the talented Emily McDowell




No comments :