Calling All Cambridge Mums, Dads, Singles, Toddlers...etc.

Friday, May 1, 2009

If I haven't mentioned it already, I think that I live in one of the GREATEST cities in America. While we have only lived here for about a year we, like most people who find this great city, NEVER plan on leaving. Never. While it is one of the most beautiful cities around, it is also well traveled and tends to get a bit dirty as most big cities. This is why I am so excited to pass this information on to you.

I received an email a few weeks back from one of the local Mummies regarding a clean-up of Cambridge that starts tomorrow- Sunday, 05/02 & 05/03/09, 9am-noon. If you are around town this weekend please try to stop by and chip in. Clearly, we can't make this event given that we are on the other side of the world, but I am hoping that there are more like it so the LM and I can do our part. 

All information is on the Clean Cambridge site:
http://www.cleancambridge.org/ 


No comments :