To Buzz Or Not To Buzz?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

As we all know the little man has A LOT of hair. Yes, most  60 year old men would kill for his coif. However, all that hair can make a little guy very, very hot. Summer is coming and from what I have seen down here, this head of hair is making for one sweaty little boy. 

Hence my quandary, to buzz or not to buzz?

Here is the current state of my man's hair. 



And here he is about 14 months ago when I was forced to "take it all off" given that the black hair he was born with had blonde roots making him look very much like a skunk (and not in a good way.)



The Hubs and my in-laws are very much against the shave. I'm on the fence. You tell me, I'll be posting a poll on the top of the blog. 



6 comments :

Jean said...

Your little man is so unbelievably cute that he will adorable no matter what hairstyle he has. Sorry, I can't vote for either though!

Ally W said...

He looks so much like you Yum! :)

I say buzz...but maybe not all the way down!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love those pictures! I say don't buzz. His hair is so great. Go for a good cut.

Jo said...

don't buzz! don't do it!!

barefoot and pregnant said...

Buzz! As someone who lives on the face of the sun (San Antonio), I say have mercy on the kid. It's only hair. It will grow back.

Jodi said...

That is too funny my LM's hair is growing in blond at the roots (the tips are dirty blond) I call him my little calico cat -it looks patchy.