Everyone's Having Babies!

Friday, January 21, 2011


Holy Hollywood... is there any out there NOT having a baby? If last year was the year of the break up, this year is definitely the year of the baby! You've got Alicia Silverstone, Selma Blair, Posh Beckham, Natalie Portman, Mariah Carey, Kate Hudson, Rachel Zoe, Jewel, Pink, Ivanka Trump, Marion Cotillard, Jane Krakowski, and (reportedly) Hillary Duff and Reese Witherspoon. Add these to the list of celebs who are also new parents, like Elton John, Miranda Kerr/ Orlando Bloom, Nicole Kidman, Owen Wilson, and, well, there aren't enough People magazine covers in a year to cover all of this babyliciousness! In my own inner circle my two best friends just had and are having babies, and I have a few friends that are still in the closet but soon will be walking around sporting a noticeable baby bump! Even some local bloggers are drinking the baby water and we are eagerly awaiting the birth of Baby Q, and April Elizabeth's little one. In short, this is one club that I am more than happy that I get to be a part of. I have a feeling we are in for some great maternity fashion, and some even better bizarre baby names.

I, for one, am loving it!!!

1 comment :

Mama J said...

whoa, whoa, whoa!!! hold up! you have just shown me how pitifully out of the loop i am on celeb gossip. natalie portman? kate hudson? reese? how did i miss this? must get to an US Weekly STAT!