It's a... ?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Source

It's that time my friends!

Tomorrow is the big day we should, depending on leg spreadage, find out if we are having a he or a she! (Yeah, I won't be sleeping much tonight.) I still 90% think I'm having a girl, but as my husband reminded me tonight, I was 100% sure the last time that our baby was a female, and boy oh boy was I wrong. I'm also happy to report that tonight I felt the baby moving about for the first time. Man, things are really happening this week in my belly!

I'm sure you all have a "feeling" one way or another (I always think EVERYONE is having a boy) so I thought it would be fun to hear what your guesses are. If you leave your choice gender in the comments section, with a link to you favorite charity, the little bean will donate $50.00 to the winning gender, chosen at random. So guess away! (only once please :))

I must admit that I was leaning towards wanting another boy, but after a week of talking about nothing other than "poop," "burps," and finding out today that the LM told everyone at school that his daddy has a "giant penis" (no comment,) I'm thinking that maybe a girl would be nice, balance things out a bit. I grew up in a house of 4 sisters, so I'm wondering if I might be out of my league with another boy.

I know everyone says it, but all I'm looking for is 10 fingers, and 10 toes... anything else is gravy!

I'll report back tomorrow night with the answer (hopefully!)

12 comments :

fran said...

Good luck and much love for tomorrow. x

Emily said...

I say, It's a Girl :)

My favorite charity is the Make a Wish Foundation. They do amazing things for kids. When my sister was 7 years old and dying of heart disease, they flew us to Florida for a family trip. Something I'll always remember. http://www.wish.org/

Anonymous said...

I say another boy

Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Good luck tomorrow!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I say girl!!! I just had a boy, and thought it was a boy all along...even though I was hoping for a girl :)

Love and prayers!

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Julie Q said...

I still stick with a girl!!

I'd donate it to Buddy Dog Humane Society in Sudbury :)

can't wait to hear the news!!!

Me said...

GIRL POWER!

My favorite non-profit is Planned Parenthood.

Jo said...

I'll guess boy, though I know a girl would be nice.
Cystic fibrosis foundation (www.cff.org)

Polly said...

A little boy.

If I was the winner I would ask you to choose a local charity that works to better the lives of children.

lunarossa said...

Congratulations! I think this time you will have a girl. But the most important thing is that the baby and you are both well.

ONEder Fund set up by Kelle to help her beautiful daughter Nella as well as thousands like her (http://www.kellehampton.com).

Ciao. Antonella

Legally Brunette said...

I'm guessing a BOY!

My favorite charity of the moment is the Foundation Fighting Blindness. www.blindness.org.

Robin M Anderson said...

Heading in now!!! Squeeeeeeee!

Paula said...

Girl!!!

You choose!