A Rant.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011





This...

12 MORE inches of snow on the way.
         


This little boy who is dying to play outside.
Oh My God, I cannot believe it is going to snow again! What the hell is up with this winter? Are we all being punished for something? Monday, it was colder here than in the Arctic. Seriously, the Arctic? I can't believe we have 3 more months of this. How are we supposed to survive when it is always snowing. If we have to go to the museum AGAIN I think I might lose my mind. Okay, I give in, I am more than ready to move to the West Coast. Actually, why don't we live in Hawaii now? What were we thinking staying here? What's so great about Boston anyway? If they close school ONE more day, I think I might actually have to break into the building and hold it myself. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, make it stop.


In short, mother nature, she's is a dirty whore.

7 comments :

EWakefield said...

I'll break in with you! I'm so sick of all this snow. Crossing our fingers they can plow it all clear tonight before school tomorrow. One more snow day and I just might loose my mind!
Think warm thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! We finally bought a snowblower and I would have rather spent the money on a cruise.

Cdn Mom (who has three years left of work and plans to move somewhere much warmer...not sure where yet).

Grace in TN said...

It is all over! We are in a small town in TN and have be virtually shut down for a month and a half. Count your blessings that you have a museum to go to! Hopefully we will have the most spectacular spring ever. Until then, hot chocolate and sit n spin.

Rob and Amber said...

Hey girl! We moved to Hawaii and let me tell you... it's the bee's knees! Let us know when you guys are out here!! ;)

Vicki @ Grams Made It said...

I fell in love with Boston when we were there in July. This makes me appreciate Texas. Stay warm and don't do anything rash unless it's getting on a plane and heading south.

Polly said...

She sure is, half my country has been declared a natural disaster zone and we are still suffering some of the worst flooding ever. Whats going on with the weather.

Mama J said...

you are totally speaking my mind. we've had the flu and been housebound for days and i found myself actually muttering to myself this morning, "why would anyone in their right mind live in new england?". i'd give anything to be living on maui right about now.