The Kid's Table.

Friday, November 20, 2009

I always loved the idea of a kids table during the holidays. A place where you can fool around and not be sssshhhheedd by all the adults. Let's be honest after a few glasses of wine with my sister-in-law we too may be better suited for a more play minded table. As our families grow I figure soon the "kids table" will be a necessity and I have yet to find one that is more kid worthy than this one.




I think this table is absolutely adorable. So cute, so easy, so cheap, and it looks like a lot more fun than any adult table I have ever seen. I've been known to not only dance on a few tables, but color on them as well, so I must say I'm a sucker for the crayons at the table. Next year I guess I'd just have to make sure that there is enough room for this kid!


4 comments :

Me said...

As an adult, I LOVE when I can color on a table! So much fun! If I do ever have kids, I am totally gonna stock up on big rolls of butcher paper and roll it across tables for arts and crafts. Then you hang it up as a big ol' mural on the wall when you're done!

Polly said...

Thats a fantastic idea - much keep that one up my sleeve.

Aunty Em said...

HA, is that table going to be next to the 'renegade in-law table'? Can't wait to see you there sister!!!!!

InfertileNaomi said...

Like the idea! Good luck with IVF