Really? You must be joking.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few weeks ago Style.com informed me that clogs were the hot new trend for spring. Oh hell no I said! This week's trend? Overalls. As in overalls? As in a fashion statement circa Donna Martin from 1996? What is going on around here? I would probably sport the clog trend before leaving the house in one of these numbers.* Farmer chic? I don't think so!






*Okay, I must admit that last one is pretty cute, but I am a woman of principle and I flat out refuse to support this trend. I'm slightly afraid for spring to come if this is what we all have to look forward to.



7 comments :

Jodi said...

oh yeah I owned a pair of over alls in 1996 Can anyone say Dickies with the painter thing on the side UGH! I blame it on wearing a uniform to school up until highschool. Not flattering no matter what your size is. I am admitting this because you told us about your fan not being turned on ha ha ha

That Girl39 said...

No, No and Thrice No! Seriously.... what planet are they are on? I had a pair when I was 18 and wore them to see a band called The Crop Dusters! Yeah... it was as bad as it sounds! x

ohhayitskk said...

oh my gosh. i kind of like the last ones too. for shame.

notSupermum said...

Good grief, what a horrible trend...although I did have a pair of dungarees when I was about 19 and wore them once before my brothers told me I looked like a farm-hand. Charming.

Polly said...

Now that is scary - next we will all be sporting scruchies....

Yummy Mummy said...

Scrunchies can NEVER come back. Never. NEVER!

Yummy Mummy said...

Scrunchies can NEVER come back. Never. NEVER!