Something's Wrong With This Picture.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today the little man and his daddy went to the park. I met up with my motley crew about a half hour later and I couldn't help but notice that something was different about my little man.

"Where are his shoes?" I asked looking at his red bare feet.
"He can't climb in them," said my husband.
"So you took them off?"
"Yes" he said. Followed by, "and because the air is so dry I had to spit on them so he would have better traction."
"First off Ewwwwww.... Second, does it bother you at all that it is November and 40 degrees out?" I inquired.
"Doesn't seem bother him," was his response.
"And his jacket?" I said not really wanting to know the answer.
"Yeah, he didn't really want to wear that either."

Okay, fine, I give in this time, but we will have words when there is snow on the ground.

Proper Footwear.


Improper Footwear.


Something's wrong with this picture.



3 comments :

April Elizabeth said...

" i spit on them so he'd get better traction"

that is my favorite part.

Robin M Anderson said...

Let's just say I douple washed his piggies in the bath that night.
1) Who thinks to do that.
2) Who actually does that.

Yes, I married him.

xoxo

Polly said...

I love the logic - cause a two year old really understands about cold.....!