I am so torn. I just can't decide if I should get the Pink Petal Louboutins. I clearly want them. I just can't decide if I actually need them (I use that term extremely loosely here). I thought if I actually looked at my shoe collection as a whole then maybe I could make up my mind, but alas I am still at a loss.
Now I have never been one to think it important or necessary to amass a large shoe collection. Like the rest of my wardrobe I try to buy "pieces" that can be worn a number of different ways and I try to buy high enough quality items that I will continue to love them for their every wear.
Here is my current "collection."*
- White converse sneakers (my everyday shoes)
- Hunter wellies (an absolute necessity for this New England winter)
- Brown Coach riding boots (my favorite purchase from last fall)
- Bronze haviana flip flops.
- Mystique turquoise sandals.
- Michael Kors gladiator heels.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs black patent leather platform heels.
- My Christian Louboutins (oh I still love them)
- Black Tory Burch flats.
- Steve Madden leopard print flats (I never wear them but they are too cute to toss).
- Not pictured (by accident) a silver pair of Jimmy Choos on loan from my sister in law.
So that's it. Looking at these now I can see that I clearly need a pair of black leather flat boots. I also definitely need those gladiator sandals that are somewhere in Kansas right now, but do I need the Louies?
I can't make up my mind. So I need some swaying. I'm going to put up a poll so you can let me know what you think.
Yes, I don't need them (again I use that term loosely) but I still really really want them. Help me!
* Missing are the new Sam Edelson black/white snakeskin gladiator flats which are still in route, and my gym and tennis (for actual tennis) shoes which were not worthy of being in the same photograph as the former Louboutins.